- New leaner frame and temples on original design
- Further developed the software controlling the adjustable tint
- The LCD-filters are now bent in a base curve 6
- The tint now fades totally step less
- The smartphone application is up and running
Our 3D printer has gone warm all week printing all the new prototypes. Furthermore, we have welded a few hundred cables, assembled SKUGGAusing a magnifying glass, glued sun films, bent plastic lenses, spray painted hundreds of details – and finally we also managed to get our smartphone application to work perfectly!
Check out our new Prototype-video HERE!
Below you can see the new lean design of the original SKUGGA frame.